Parsippany Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Inc.
Nicholas Federici, PT
Parsippany Physical Therapy Personal Training
Let Us Help You Turn Back the Hands of Time…
Imagine creating an “energy reserve” inside of you…one that you can tap into at a moment’s notice to do all of the activities you truly love, instead of just daydreaming about “what you used to do.”
Are you frustrated because you seem to always be tired… saying “no” to family and friends when invited out to do things?
If you are tired of sitting on the sofa watching life pass you by, or just want to live a more active and healthier lifestyle – now is the time to do something about it.
And we can help…
Introducing Parsippany Physical Therapy Personal Training
A Results – driven, Specialized Program Design to Meet You Unique Goals
Our Physical Therapy Personal Training Program was created by…
- A Physical Therapist/Certified Personal Trainer – (owner),
- A Certified Personal Trainer with more than 9 years of experience in Training (who also has expertise in working with a Special populations with disabilities)
- A massage therapist with more than 7 yrs. experience who is a certified Health and Wellness coach
For Our Patients:
Each patient receives a customized plan of care that will reduce pain, improve mobility, and enhance overall fitness levels. Our innovative blend of therapeutic exercises, manual therapy techniques, and modalities are combined with traditional weight training principles, to give the patient a workout while doing their rehabilitation.
Once the patient has achieved the physical therapy goals, the transition to a customized personal training program tailored to the specific needs of the clients is established.
For Our Clients:
Those individuals seeking to improve their overall fitness level work with our certified Personal trainer who works side by side with our Physical Therapist to give our clients the most integrated exercise routine possible.
Our integrative approach allows close communication with the physical therapist. (For example, the Personal trainer will often modify individual exercises to protect as well as strengthen injured areas, after speaking with the physical therapist.)
On your first visit, we will review your medical history in details (new clients) and discuss your short and long term fitness goals. Working within our physical therapy personal training program helps you to realistically set and reach fitness goals using a variety of exercise approaches.
We provide supervision, guidance, education, and accountability (for some individuals, being accountable to a personal trainer helps keep them consistent).
Appropriate technique, speed and control through each exercise are emphasized to help minimize injury and to maximize your time.
How Physical Therapy Personal Training will benefit you (or someone you know)…
- Avoid Injury or Re-Injury
- Supervision and Monitoring
- Variation in Types of Exercises
- Effective use of Your Time
- Immediate Feedback
- The Feeling of Satisfaction (because of your hard work), at the end of each session
Personal training is a safe, effective way to exercise regardless of your age or fitness level.
What you can expect form our Physical therapy Personal Training Program…
- First and foremost, our experienced Trainers will work with you to achieve your goals,Whether it’s to tone-up, increase strength and flexibility, lose weight, improve endurance and fitness, or other expectation; you can be assured of professional, compassionate treatment.
- Sessions are private, informal and non-intimidating; we want you to be completely comfortable with your work-outs.
- Scheduling is flexible; your trainer or massage therapist will work with you to allow for continuity of sessions.
- Each program is customized for your needs. No “off the shelf”. “Fast food” approaches. We want you to achieve your goals using a program that benefits you the most.
Call Us Today (973 683 1351), to find out how you, or a family member or friend, can get started working we us to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Train alongside a friend or a workout buddy (it’s often more fun), so be sure to bring someone along on your journey to a happier, more active and energetic lifestyle.